2011 Summer Project Week DICOM Networking
- BWH: Nicole Aucoin, Noby Hata
- Isomics: Steve Pieper
- AZE: Nicholas Herlambang
Goal is to define use cases and test current implementations of DICOM networking.
Come away with a specific design for GUI and functionality of Slicer4's DICOM networking support.
Collect concrete use cases.
Review current prototypes and functionality available in various toolkits (CTK, DCMTK).
- Discussed concrete use cases with key customers
- DICOM-RT (Greg Sharp)
- Prostate Therapy (Andrey Fedorov)
- Reviewed mapping of DICOM and Displayable Hierarchies
- Some progress on ctkDICOM
- Better inter-connectivity between widgets
- Window/Level and zoom function in image previewer
- Cool new cine display in ctkDICOM!
- Defined some TODOs:
- Multiple selections on data list
- Show the number of images for each series in data list
- Cine display accross series/studies
- Implement search function on local SQLite database
- Tool-tip previewing
- Breakout session on multi volume containers
This work will be delivered to the NAMIC Kit as a
- NITRIC distribution
- Slicer Module
- Built-in: yes, a core part of slicer4
- Extension -- commandline: Maybe, if needed
- Extension -- loadable: no