2011 Summer Project Week DTI analysis for Huntington's disease
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2011 Summer Project Week DTI analysis for Huntington's disease
- University of Utah - Gopal Veni, Ross Whitaker
- University of Iowa - Hans Johnson
Apply our DTI pipeline to perform longitudinal analysis of HD.
- The pipeline mainly comprises Tensor estimation, Registration, Tractography and Statistical analysis.
- Tensor estimation and Registration (using AtlasWerks) is done on four HD data-sets.
- Discussed our DTI pipeline with Hans group and UNC group.
- Modified some initial parameters and re-running the complete pipeline.