2012 Summer Project Week:ANTS Registation
- Iowa: Dave Welch, Hans Johnson
- Penn State: Brian Avants, Gang Song, Nick Tustison
We are developing an ANTS-based registration module.
Our approach for implementing ANTS registration will be to create a command line module and integrate ANTS into the Slicer build process, if possible.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a (please select the appropriate options by noting YES against them below)
- ITK Module
- Slicer Module
- Extension -- commandline YES
- Extension -- loadable
- Other (Please specify)
- ANTS webpage: http://www.picsl.upenn.edu/ANTS/ 
- Avants B, Tustison N, and Song G, ANTS: Open-Source Tools for Normalization And Neuroanatomy, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, pp. 1-11.
- Avants B B, Tustison N T, Song G, Cook P A, Klein A, and Gee J C, A reproducible evaluation of ANTs similarity metric performance in brain image registration., NeuroImage, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 2033-44, Feb. 2011.
- Avants B, Tustison N, and Song G, Advanced Normalization Tools: v1.0, Insight Journal, July 2009