2012 Summer Project Week:DTIPrep
- UIowa: David Welch, Hans Johnson
- Utah: Clement Vachet, Sylvian Gouttard
- UNC: Guido Gerig, Mahshid Farzinfar, Martin Styner
DTIPrep is a useful tool for automated QA of DWI images, but it has areas where improvement and increased usability could be achieved. We will identify ways to improve user interaction and experience, as well as address any architectural decisions that affect future development. Specific goals are:
- Fix the behavior of the '--outputFolder' flag to something more intuitive or add alternative method and document current behavior
- Fix the xml reporting scheme for batch processing mode and make it conform to the interactive mode
We will meet with the main developers of DTIPrep and discuss user experiences and ways to improve the interface. We will also address any additional enhancements and solutions that is needed for the tool.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a (please select the appropriate options by noting YES against them below)
- ITK Module
- Slicer Module
- Extension -- commandline
- Extension -- loadable
- Other (Please specify)
- Z. Liu et al., "Quality control of diffusion weighted images" Proc. SPIE 2010, vol. 1, no. 1, p. 76280J-76280J-9.