2013 Summer Project Week:4DUltrasound
- BWH: Laurent Chauvin, Junichi Tokuda
- Queen's: Tamas Ungi
- Create simulator software for off-line testing.
- Modification of OpenIGTLink IF module to handle real-time 3D Ultrasound
- Discuss PLUS team for possible integration in PLUS toolkit
Recently, our team has been working with the group at University of Western Ontario to integrate 4D ultrasound scanner with 3D Slicer. During this week, we will improve setup an off-line testing environment and improve the 3D Slicer's OpenIGTLink interface for the better integration. Specifically we will work on:
- Develop a simulator based on our OpenIGTLink interface for MRI scanner.
- Modify OpenIGTLink module
- Analyze performances
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as part of OpenIGTLink IF module.