2013 Summer Project Week:CARMA workflow wizard
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2013 Summer Project Week:CARMA workflow wizard
- Utah: Salma Bengali, Alan Morris, Brian Zenger, Josh Cates, Rob MacLeod
- To create a workflow wizard that will take the user through each module used in the process of quantifying scar enhancement in atrial fibrillation patients. We plan to take advantage of available Slicer experts and provide a wish list to Slicer engineers of any missing pieces -- or nice to have features -- necessary for our proposed workflow.
- Explore the use of Slicer to step through the process of quantifying scar enhancement in cardiac LGE-MRI images
- Identify missing segmentation tools that may be useful in a proposed segmentation workflow (e.g. 3D editing?)
- Plan and implement a workflow (wizard) based on what we learn from objectives 1-2
This project has been completed. It is currently available in the nightly Slicer build. As an additional step - suggested by Ron - we will add a custom lookup table for label maps specifically for cardiac MRI image segmentation.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a Slicer module as part of the existing Cardiac MRI Toolkit extension.