2013 Summer Project Week:DTIPipelineExtensions
- UNC NIRAL: Francois Budin
- UNC NIRAL: Martin Styner
- UNC NIRAL: Adrien Kaiser
Analysing Diffusion Tensor Images (DTI) require some specific tools to
- Quality control Diffusion Weighted Images (DTIPrep)
- Provide tools to compute and process DTI (DTIProcess)
- Create an average DTI image from a set of images (DTIAtlasBuilder)
- Visualize and edit tracted fibers (FiberViewerLight)
- Analyze tracts (DTIAtlasFiberAnalyzer)
The goal of this project is to develop Slicer4 extensions providing those tools and verify that they correctly perform on all available platforms.
- Understand and fixing the libraries issue on MacOS
- Create launchers to start modules with Qt GUI on Windows
- Correct and update packaging process
The Slicer extensions are available at : https://github.com/Slicer/ExtensionsIndex
- FiberViewerLight runs on Windows thanks to its launcher.
- A launcher has been created for DTIAtlasFiberAnalyzer. Packaging issues still have to be corrected
- DTIPrep runs on Windows. Packaging issues
- Libraries issues on MacOS have been fixed in Slicer scripts, but not everything works yet.
- DTIProcess now works well on MacOS and Slicer4Extension branch has been merged into the trunk