2013 Summer Project Week:Deformable registration validation toolkit
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2013 Summer Project Week:Deformable registration validation toolkit
- MGH: Greg Sharp
- PMH, Toronto: Kevin Wang
- BWH: Andrey Fedorov
We are developing tools for helping users assess the accuracy of deformable image registration.
- Review Andrey Fedorov's qualitative registration review
- Review Chiara Paganelli's feature matching method
- Review Matthew Toews' feature matching method
- Qualitative review method is very nice, but doesn't offer quantitative method. This method should be very useful for QA of many scans
- Quantitative method is required for algorithm tuning
- Paganelli's method only returned a small-ish number of features. Work is continuing to improve this.
- Toews' method returns many features, but in voxel coordinates, so cannot yet be reviewed.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as:
- Extension -- python scripted