2013 Summer Project Week:SimpleITK GUI
- MSC/NLM: Bradley Lowekamp
- UIowa: Hans Johnson, Dave Welch
- Isomics: Steve Pieper
A Slicer module that provides some 'common usage' of SimpleITK within Slicer to facilitate learning and adoption of the Python scripting in Slicer with SimpleITK.
We will create a Scripted Module with four sections:
- SimpleITK filter: Filters chosen from drop-down menu, with dynamically created parameter widgets
- Input: Dynamically created for the number of images required by the SimpleITK filter selected that is MRML-aware
- Output: Output image widget
- Script: Textual display of Python script the module will evaluate. An "Apply" button will execute the Python code
Created a scripted python modules in a extension framework for access to 241 ITK filters through SimpleITK. Parameters are generated from SimpleITK JSON and include annotation fiducials. Basic background processing can be enabled with SimpleITK threads enabled. The current extension is available on github.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a (please select the appropriate options by noting YES against them below)
- ITK Module
- Slicer Module YES
- Built-in - MAYBE?
- Extension -- commandline
- Extension -- loadable YES
- Other (Please specify)