2013 Summer Project Week:SlicerIGT Extension
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2013 Summer Project Week:SlicerIGT Extension
- Queen's: Tamas Ungi
- BWH: Junichi Tokuda, Laurent Chauvin
Consolidate the SlicerIGT extension.
- Make sure everything compiles on every platform.
- Every module has documentation, and some example use cases or tests.
- Discuss how to present individual contribution and collaboration at the same time (meeting with PIs).
- Coordinate plans between groups.
- Collect typical use cases.
- Create simulated environment to test use cases offline.
- Develop documentation and tutorials.
- Use the Thursday morning meeting
- Agreed on the scope of SlicerIGT: components for developers to rapidly prototype IGT applications.
- Discussions about use cases and integration of modules into SlicerIGT. Modules need to be usable by other modules through public logic or MRML interface.
- Agreed on common OpenIGTLink commands to control external tools from robots to ultrasound machines. The OpenIGTLinkRemote module will implement this function.
- Website for non-developers: www.slicerigt.org
- Source code on Github: 
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a (please select the appropriate options by noting YES against them below)
- ITK Module
- Slicer Module
- Extension -- commandline
- Extension -- loadable YES
- Other (Please specify)