2013 Tutorial Contest Review
Home < 2013 Tutorial Contest Review
|Tutorial Name||1) Slicer Version||2) Platforms||3) Slicer License||4) Data anonymized||5) Contact Info||6) Tutorial Template followed||7) Additional Instructions||Test Windows XP||'Test Windows 7||Test Linux 64||Test Linux 32||Test mac|
|Cardiac MRI Toolkit Extension||4.2/Nightly||windows 7, MAC, linux||No||Yesemail@example.com||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Hello CLI: contributing an algorithm into Slicer 4||4.2.2||windows 7, linux||No||Yesfirstname.lastname@example.org||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|SlicerRT Extension||4.2/Nightly||windows 7, MAC, linux||No||Yes(Phantom)||email@example.com||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
- Tutorial must be based on the Slicer4.2 current release version .
- To enter the contest, you must provide a self-test that can be run in Slicer and a version of the tutorial that works on all supported platforms (Mac,Windows,Linux)+.
Example of self-tests can be found in the RSNA2012Quant module of Slicer4.2.
- Tutorial and all of its components (data, powerpoints/pdfs, additional modules etc.) must be released under the Slicer license
- Tutorial data must be anonymized
- Tutorial must include contact information of the primary author (e-mail and phone number)
- Tutorial must follow the guidelines specified above and use the Summer 2013 contest tutorial template.
- If applicable, the tutorial must provide clear directions for downloading and installing additional modules
+Applicants will work with the NA-MIC Training and Dissemination Cores in advance to do the multi-platform testing.
- Cardiac MRI Toolkit Extension
- was windows 7 32 bit tested? No test was run for it
- video is a helpful guide, before and after pictures were presented well
- color of the labels
- with self-test
- presented at ISRM 2013
- would be nice to have better instructions on how to edit the images
- Hello CLI: contributing an algorithm into Slicer 4
- add simple threshold name to end of download file instead of hello
- no self test for tutorial
- Hello CLI --->simple threshold
- SlicerRT Extension
- step by step pictures were easy to follow
- very clearly to new
- with self -test
- has many explanations
- RSNA 2012
- ECR 2013
- Good explanation of very complicated workflow
- maybe have a page at the beginning of the presentation explaining what DTI and GUI are & if its "for me"
- troubleshooting data sets to see which should be deleted and proceed with reduced noise
- would be beneficial to have before and after pictures in noise
- no self test