2014 Project Week:RT FormatConversions
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Project Week:RT FormatConversions
Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer (MGH)
John Evans (MGH)
Greg Sharp (MGH)
- Evaluate different options for converting from DICOM-seg/NIFTI/nrrd (mask) to DICOM-RT (contours) and back.
- Compare performance of Slicer RT/plastimatch/others.
- Develop a test set with range of appearance of structures
- Creates python script (based on Slicer RT) for converting contours to label maps (thanks Csaba!)
- Reporting module provides conversion from label map to DICOM-SEG
- Plastimatch has DICOM-RT import export
- Will test full roundtrip conversions using QIN lung segmentation challenge datasets
- Started creating a library of test cases with known issues (donuts, overlapping structures etc)
- Will also create synthetic datasets