2014 Summer Project Week:FiberTractDispersion
- BWH: Peter Savadjiev
- Iowa: Hans Johnson
- BWH: Yogesh Rathi
- BWH: C-F Westin
The fiber tract dispersion computation method of Savadjiev et al. (MICCAI 2012) has recently been converted from an implementation in Matlab to C++/ITK. However, more work needs to be done in debugging and testing the C++ implementation. Currently this method is bundled with the UKF Tractography extension, but the long term goal is to make it into a stand-alone extension.
In addition, some more debugging and testing of the UKF Tractography extension is needed.
- Private git repository already exists at: email@example.com:BRAINSia/CompressedSensingDWI.git
- Debug and test the fiberTractDispersion code
- Implement needed changes to the default behaviour of UKFTractography
- Separate fiberTractDispersion from UKFTractography to create an independent Slicer extension.
- Worked on implementing changes to the UKFTractography extension.
- Discovered two new issues, one involving cmake, one involving irk multithreading.
- The issue with cmake should be under control.
- The issue with itk multithreading is work in progress.
- Worked on debugging fibertractdispersion
- Had several discussions with Hans, JC, Ron.