2015 Summer Project Week:SlicerCardboard
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2015 Summer Project Week:SlicerCardboard
- Utsav Pardasani (Robarts)
- Adam Rankin (Robarts)
- Add the capability for Slicer to render stereo views on mobile-phone based viewers.
- Develop a websocket server in Slicer to serve up rendered stereo views to cheap vr goggles
- Successful websocket server implementation, however the image-compression is blocking the renderloop. Also needed is lens-distortion correction
- Plan to implement Steve's model from SlicerWeb to bring potential for interactivity.
- Github Page: https://github.com/Utsavvy/SlicerCardboard
- Planned collaboration with Frankie to integrate rift player with Slicer Cardboard