2015 Summer Project Week:Volume rendering with DCMJS and THREEJS
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2015 Summer Project Week:Volume rendering with DCMJS and THREEJS
- Nicolas Rannou
- Steve Pieper
- Utsav Pardasani, Adam Rankin, Diego Cantor? (remote, maybe!)
- Simulate 3D texture in the GLSL shader.
- Implement a basic volume rendering of DICOM data.
- Implement a JS DICOM parser.
- Create 3D textures "polyfill" in Fragment Shader.
- Implement Volume Rendering with THREEJS.
- Progress at infrastructure level (no coding :( )
- GLSL shaders will be shared between different Languages (Python, C++, JavaScripy)/Libraries (VTK, XTK, etc.)
- Not sure where the shaders should be sitting. (which Github repo/organization?)