2016 Summer Project Week/3D Lasso Selection
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2016 Summer Project Week < 3D Lasso Selection
- Davide Punzo
- Csaba Pinter
- Andras Lasso
- Steve Pieper
- Adding a CloudLasso selection tool in the Segmentation editor for grid data. The Segmetation editor already works on 3D View. Therefore, it should streightforward to implement a draw effect on the 3D and apply a grid CloudLasso selection.
- Example of CloudLasso selection on particles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUkXol6oX8&hd=1
- Discuss with Csaba, Andras and Steve the implementation.
- Do it!
- Design and Implementation discussed with Andras, Steve and Csaba.
- Collected feedback from some users on the desired feature (e.g. an "eraser" 3D Lasso is also requested).
- The project it is not finished, however in this week we created a solid base (many useful implementation feedback and coding sharing by Andras, Steve and Csaba). The project will continued/finished in the next weeks.