2016 Summer Project Week/CommonGL
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2016 Summer Project Week < CommonGL
- Steve Pieper, Isomics, Inc.
- Jim Miller, GE
- Christian, Simon, Andras, Fernando, Marco...
- Others are welcome to join!
|Objective||Approach and Plan||Progress and Next Steps|
Progress from 2016 Winter Project Week:
Background and References
- A document describing some considerations on CommonGL
- Prototype code
- VTK Classes to support GLSL programming: https://github.com/pieper/Slicer/tree/add-commongl
- Scripted module for rendering: https://github.com/pieper/CommonGL/tree/master/ShaderComputation
- Video showing CT + MR compositing, nonlinear spatial transform, and interactive positioning of geometric objects
- Video showing smart editor tool implemented with GLSL
- Babybrain collaboration (Boston XTK/SliceDrop/Children's Hospital, Nicolas, Steve, Rudolph, Daniel...)
- VJS https://github.com/FNNDSC/vjs
- WebGL ray cast demo: http://fnndsc.github.io/vjs/#shaders_raycasting_adibrain
Other WebGL / GLSL references
- Image processing in WebGL: https://www.gitbook.com/book/projectseptemberinc/gl-react/details
- Fun GLSL demos
- WebGL graphics library: http://threejs.org