2016 Summer Project Week/Guidelets
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2016 Summer Project Week < Guidelets
- Tamas Ungi (Queen's University)
- Andras Lasso (Queen's University)
- Thomas Vaughan (Queen's University)
- Sarah Frisken (BWH)
- Rocío López (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- Javier Pascau (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- The Guidelet base classes have been developed for IGT applications at the 2015 Summer Project Week by Andras Lasso and Laszlo Kanyasi. Since then, many applications were built using Guidelet to provide a full-screen, simplified GUI for IGT applications.
- Review issues and requested features related in Guildelet-based applications
- Provide developers' guide for those who wish to use Guidelet as a base for their applications.
- Guidelet is part of the SlicerIGT extension, as a scripted (Python) module: https://github.com/SlicerIGT/SlicerIGT/tree/master/Guidelet
- Guidelet users will meet several times during the week to discuss use cases and issues.
- There will be a presentation about how to use Guidelets in the Ultrasound breakout session
- A developers' guide has been added to the SlicerIGT website to specifically help in developing Guidelets: http://www.slicerigt.org/wp/developer-tutorial/
- An example (minimal) guidelet module has been added to SlicerIGT to provide a starting point for new guidelet development.
- Please send us your requests and questions to help us make the Guidelet platform and tutorial even better!