AHM 2010 - Registration Breakout Session : Tuesday 1- ~2pm
Overview and Agenda
For the next 2 years, the Registration Module of Slicer is undergoing a concerted redesign and documentation effort. This includes a new algorithm , a revamped GUI, new forms of visualizing and evaluating results, extensive documentation and a library of example cases with presets and tutorials .
Note that if you have a vexing registration problem, we'd love to hear about it. We also have a separate project to discuss registration use cases during project week:The AHM2010 Project Week: Registration Case Library Project
During this breakout session we intend to touch on the following:
- 1:00 to 1:15 (Dominik) documentation and library building efforts, tutorials, parameter presets, result evaluation methods, parameter exploration schemes : Intro Slides
- 1:20 to 1:40 (Casey) the new algorithm and GUI redesign: multi-resolution, angular search patterns, ...
- 1:45 open discussion of what you would like to see as part of the registration module or functionality/documentation that would let you get over registration obstacles
- depending on your interest and availability, we're happy to discuss beyond 2pm
- When: Tuesday afternoon, 1-2pm
- Where: Amethyst Room
- Who: Anyone with image- or fiducial-based registration issues or interest
- What: see above
- Requirements: bring your own data & registration problems if possible, this is a great chance to get your specific registration wishes straight to the developers.