If you attended the All Hands Meeting in Salt Lake City on Feb 20-22, 2005, please provide us with feedback to help us improve future meetings. In order to provide us with feedback, please do the following:
- If you are logged into the NAMIC Wiki, please log out so that your userid is not associated with your comments. If you stay logged in, you will still be able to provide comments, but the comments will be traceable to your userid.
- Provide feedback by clicking here.
- Read feedback provided so far by clicking here.
Areas that would benefit from specific feedback are
- Content: Was there any material that you would have liked to see more/less of during the meeting?
- Was the balance between presentations and working discussions reasonable? Would you like to see more/less of either?
- Was there a good balance between whole-group vs. core-specific time? Any suggestions for change for next time?
- Was the duration of the meeting reasonable? Would you prefer it to be longer/shorter?
- Have you found the Wiki to be a useful communication tool? Any suggestions for additional tools?
- Location: how did the location work out in terms of accessibility, facilities and general hospitality?
- Next AHM: Please submit suggestions for the next AHM location. If you would like to host it, please also send a private email to Ron Kikinis.