From NAMIC Wiki
Home < AHM 2006:ProjectsDWIAngularSmoothing
Project: Angular smoothing and interpolation of diffusion weighted MR images
- Develop an ITK filter to smooth and interpolate DW MR measurements angularly;
- Test and validate the method by using slicer on the smoothed and interpolated datasets.
- Partially implemented in ITK, as a stand-alone program.
- Dartmouth diffusion weighted images (2-baseline 12-diffusion-weighed images)
- A better angular resolution (30 directions) DW adataset from Johns Hopkins
- Xiaodong Tao, GE
- Dennis Jen, MGH