From NAMIC Wiki
Home < AHM 2006:ProjectsMRIClassification
Project: Brain tissue classification from MRI using neighborhood statistics
- Integrate atlas-data registration into the algorithm using one of the available ITK classes.
- Demonstrate that algorithm generates good results on the IBSR images.
- The implementation of the algorithm in ITK is finished.
- We have incorporated a Bias field Correction class from ITK into our algorithm.
- We are currently using a stand-alone registration tool (LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration from InsightApplications) and inputting the registered atlases to the algorithm. Can this be somehow integrated into one tool so users don't have to run them separately?
Test Data: We are using the IBSR database and the MNI BrainWeb simulator for validation
- Tolga Tasdizen
- Suyash Awate
- Ross Whitaker
- Liz Jurrus