BWH Radiology Residents Workshop
Home < BWH Radiology Residents Workshop
The Radiology research seminars for HMS residents at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital aim to introduce residents to cutting-edge medical image analysis tools developed in academic research.
- The 3D Visualization of DICOM images for Radiological Application is an introduction to medical imaging research using the community-based 3D Slicer software platform. Course participants will learn the basics of DICOM data loading, interactive visualization and image segmentation using 3D Slicer.
- Presenter: Sonia Pujol, Ph.D., Surgical Planning Laboratory, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Date: January 10, 2017, 12:15-2:00pm
- Location: Abrams conference room, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Course materials: Please download the 3D Slicer software and course datasets: