Back to CTSC:ARRA supplement
- Update on Phase 2 mi2b2 software
- uxp and UI final design
- ACRIN presentation (not actually discussed - notes here to guide next week's discussion)
Harvard Catalyst Medical Informatics group Meeting Minutes July 31, 2010
- Bill Wang
- Wendy Plesniak
- Chris Herrick
- Shawn Murphy
- Yong Gao
- Steve Pieper
- Randy Gollub
- Bill Tellier
- Dan Marcus (phone)
- Charles McGow
- Jon Bickel
- Alex Zeitsev (phone)
- Darren Sack
- Jesse Wei
mi2b2 software update
- Phase 3 programming is progressing steadily. Testing of Phase 2 is stymied by status of the "test" images available at the sites which are coming back flagged as "off line". Randy will generate a list of MRNs and associated image data sets that can be used for testing at BWH and MGH.
GUI final design for mi2b2
- Shawn showed some pdf images of the final design for the mi2b2 user interface. Walked us through the functionality of the i2b2 unaware version of the UI. The i2b2 programmer, , is already working on the implementation of the tool.
- Chris Herrick will be presenting our mi2b2 project as part of the national CTSA Imaging Working Group activities on Wednesday September 29th at the ACRIN meeting being held at the Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City in Arlington, VA. The agenda is not yet final, but currently the session as planned will run from 11:30 am-2:45 pm (Lunch available starting at 11:15 am) and is entitled "CTSA IWG working lunch: Image Sharing Strategies and Infrastructure Update". The organizing questions to presenters are:
- What kinds of translational research projects will be enabled or facilitated by an improved imaging informatics infrastructure?
- What are the gap areas in research imaging informatics infrastructure, tools or systems to accomplish the first point?
Dan Sullivan will moderate the session, beginning with his welcome. Brad Erickson will give a ~15 minute introduction to informatics for medical imaging. That will be followed by a series of Case Studies with presentations from Harvard Catalyst Group (Christopher Herrick), caBIG (Eliot Siegel), ADNI (Brad Erickson), Osteoarthritis (Cecil Charles), COPDGene (David Lynch), Cardiology (TBD). That will be followed by a Summary of Imaging Informatics White Papers that the national CTSC IWG is developing with best practice recommendations (Brad Erickson) and a final 30 minute open discussion period.