Back to CTSC:ARRA supplement
- Update on Phase 2/3/4 mi2b2 software
- XNAT at U of Iowa, what opportunities?
- Preliminary discussion of how to continue funding for mi2b2 project
Harvard Catalyst Medical Informatics group Meeting Minutes October 26, 2010
- Bill Wang
- Chris Herrick
- Randy Gollub
- Shawn Murphy
- Steve Pieper
- Ron Kikinis
- Jon Bickel
- Yong Gao (phone)
- Paul Lamonica (phone)
- Bill Hanlon (phone)
- Mark Anderson (phone)
- Alex Zeitsev (phone)
- Dan Marcus (phone)
- Ed Marcus CHB Cardiology (guest) built DICOM viewer code that might be useful for our team
- Charles McGow
- Jesse Wei (phone)
mi2b2 software update
- Kicked-off Phase 4 development work including integration with the newly designed GUI and XNAT integration.
- Chris got quotes for Dell servers with 1TB storage for upgrading the MGH site. He is reviewing the quotes and will send his approval for which one to use for the Phase 3 installation. Plan is to buy two of them so we have the full dev/text and production environment.
XNAT at U of Iowa, what opportunities?
Dan Marcus is on his way to visit U of Iowa to support both the NA-MIC funded Driving Biological Project on Huntington's Disease and to meet with representatives of their CTSC.
Preliminary discussion of how to continue funding for mi2b2 project
Kicked around a few ideas including collaborative grants and new grants that are based on key driving biological projects.