From NAMIC Wiki
Home < ClosedSession2013
Definition of the roles of the TRD components
- Research new algorithms
Tools and Applications
- turn algorithm prototypes into tools in Slicer: open source, high performance extensions with a graphical user interface in Slicer
- develop Slicer based, documented complete workflows for the DBP's
Success criteria for TRDs
- a working, documented extension to Slicer with a tutorial and example data
- compliant with Rons Rules For Tools
- the extension needs to be usable by somebody who is not part of the NA-MIC community.
- Whatever you can get from the IC that sponsors your TRD, once we approach them.
- enough travel budget