Engineering:TCON 09 22 2005
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Engineering:TCON 09 22 2005
- New NA-MIC Engineer at UCSD Brendan Faherty (Jeff)
- Non-linear registration in ITK - Alex Cuhna at UCLA and Alex Yarmarkovich at BWH are both working on this and have questions.
- Input on Agenda for EPFL course (Steve, Luis)
- Dart / Cruise Control Integration (Dan)
- MICCAI Open Source workshop update (Tina)
- NAMIC Kit - definition and policy in time for MICCAI Open Source workshop (Tina)
Dan, Bill, Tina, Xiaodong, Ron, Steve, Jeff, Brendan, Andy, Michael
- Brendan Faherty recently joined UCSD and will be working on NAMIC.
- Steve: non-linear registration. Need to find a non-linear registration method within ITK that works well on 3D images.
- Steve: EPFL Workshop in October. Steve described the preliminary agenda of the workshop.
- Bill/Ron: opportunities in ontology research and atlas research.
- Dan: Dart testing. Cruise Control is a ctest written for Java. Set up a dashboard for Dart. Benefit of Cruise Control is that it integrates with ant and junit. Good for Java people. Cruise Control does not work with c++. UCLA will try both.
- Tina: updated MICCAI open source workshop. 11 papers out of 37 submissions will be presented.
- Tina: NAMIC Kit presentation at MICCAI workshop. Licensing issue concerning QT. Dan mentioned QT 4.0 can be used without paying license fee if application uses GPL.
- InsightJournal, any code submitted to IJ with a paper will be automatically checked into a repository, built, and created a dashboard for.