Engineering:TCON 12 15 2005
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Engineering:TCON 12 15 2005
Attendees: Jags, Mike Pan, Tina, Steve, Jim Miller, Ron, Andy, Luis, Brendan.
- Random discussion of slicer build for release, ITK/VTK, network bandwidth questions about NA-MIC.org.
- KWWidgets Update (Ron) -- Eigil is testing out kwwidgets with a small standalone application. http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/kwwidgets has some history of the questions that have come up. Nothing critical yet, but we will keep in contact with Eigil for user feedback.
- All Hands Meeting prep discussion. See schedule on wiki.
- LONI Pipeline tutorial may move to Tuesday.
- Also need to have a slicer 2.6 workshop.
- Some scheduling details still need to be worked out.
- Ron reports: Mick Ackerman is now NA-MIC Lead Science Officer replacing Karen Skinner who is now program officer for one of the new NCBCs.