From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Event:2011-04-UtahDBP-Training
Slicer Hands-on Training for the UTAH CARMA Team
- Date: Friday, April 22, 2011.
- Location: SCI Institute and CARMA center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 09.30-11.00 Slicer tutorial for the Afib project (Ron Kikinis) and review of current Afib processing:Warnock Engineering Building Room 2570D, the Bioengineering Conference Room. See here for a review of some of the existing technology in Slicer 3.
- 11.00-11.15 Break and Transfer to the CARMA Center
- 11.15-12.30 Private meeting with DBP engineers about image processing for Afib in Slicer: discuss strategy for integrating new capabilities into Slicer (Dillon Lee, Josh Cates, Josh B., Allen Butler, Alan Morris, Danny Perry, Greg Gardner, Rob MacLeod).
- 12:30-1:45 Lunch
- 2:00 SCI Distinguished Seminar Series Lecture: Rai Winslow, Warnock Engineering Building (Room TBD).
- 3:00 Leave for airport