Leadership:TCON 04 14 2005
Update: We are no longer holding these TCONS. It looks like we are able to manage fine without these. Tkapur 13:16, 14 Jun 2005 (EDT)
For the next 2-3 months, we are trying out this experiment of conducting monthly leadership "office hours" by TCON. Some items to note about this TCON:
- The primary purpose of this hour is for NAMIC participants to have access to the management core.
- There is no fixed agenda for this TCON, and calling in is very much optional.
- If you are planning to call with an issue that you think will be of interest to a broader audience, please feel free to add it to this page, and send a link to the people who might want to show up.
- If there are no questions, the call will be terminated ten minutes past the hour.
- We will also update this page with the participants of the leadership team who will be available for each call.
Managment Attendees for Thursday 4/14 office hours
- Ron Kikinis
- Steve Wong
- Sanjay Manandhar
- Bill Lorensen
- Steve Pieper
- Tina Kapur
- Open Discussion
- Review of the Other_Support pages and powerpoint slides.
- Discussion of TCON policies and notes.
- Discussion of Collaborator:Resources collaboration grants.