Mbirn: Recent Publications
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Mbirn: Recent Publications
- Papers since Oct 2004
- Jovicich J, Czanner S, Greve D, Haley E, van der Kouw e A, Gollub R, Kennedy D, Schmitt F, Brown G, MacFall J, Fischl B, Morphometry BIRN, Dale A: Reliability in multi-site structural MRI studies: effects of gradient non-linearity correction on phantom and human data, Neuroimage, 2005, epub Nov.18. 
- Fennema-Notestine et al. Quantitative Evaluation of Automated Skull-Stripping Methods Applied to Contemporary and Legacy Images: Effects of Diagnosis, Bias Correction and Slice Selection Accepted in Human Brain Mapping, Feb 2005. 
- Neu SC, Valentino DJ, Toga AW.The LONI Debabeler: a mediator for neuroimaging software Neuroimage. 2005 Feb 15;24(4):1170-9
- Rex DE, Shattuck DW, Woods RP, Narr KL, Luders E, Rehm K, Stolzner SE, Rottenberg DA, Toga AW. A meta-algorithm for brain extraction in MRI Neuroimage. 2004 Oct;23(2):625-37
- Conference Abstracts since Oct 2004
- C. Fennema-Notestine; R. Gollub; B. Fischl; B.T. Quinn; J. Pacheco; B. Dickerson; Feasibility of multi-site clinical structural neuroimaging studies of legacy data: Aging & Alzheimer's disease. Society for Neuroscience 2005.
- Jovicich et al. Biomedical Informatics Research Network: Integrating Multi-Site Neuroimaging Data Acquisition, Data Sharing and Brain Morphometric Processing The 18th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS 2005)
- Beg et al., Pattern classification of hippocampal shape analysis in a study of Alzheimer's Disease 2005 Human Brain Mapping Conference.
- Han et al., CNR Comparison of three pulse sequences for structural MR Brain Imaging 2005 Human Brain Mapping Conference
- Jovicich et al., Test-retest reliability assessment for longitudinal MRI studies: An intensity-based comparison of T1-weighted protocols and field strengths 2005 Human Brain Mapping Conference
- Quinn et al., Test-retest reliability assessment for longitudinal MRI studies: A comparison of the effects of different T1-weighted protocols, scanner platforms, and field strengths on semi-automated hippocampal volume measures 2005 Human Brain Mapping Conference
- Jovicich et al., Test-retest reproducibility assessments for longitudinal studies: quantifying MRI system upgrade effects International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Miami May 2005