Measuring Alcohol Stress Interaction
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Measuring Alcohol Stress Interaction
- VT: Chris Wyatt, Vidya Rajagopalan
- BWH: Andrey Fedorov, Ron Kikinis, Nicolas Rannou, Sylvain Jaume
- To improve cortical segmentation of Vervet segmentation Results
- Use Change tracker module in Slicer to study hippocampal changes between subjects at two time points
- Improve rigid registration results by optimizing parameters
- Add bias correction to workflow to improve segmentation results
- Study hippocampal changes between subjects at two time points using Change Tracker
- ChangeTracker augmented with the capability to accept externally-defined segmentation (ChangeTrackerVT in NAMIC Sandbox)
- MRIBiasCorrectionFilter module by Nicolas Rannou available in NAMIC SandBox, initial testing on rhesus data done
- GWE set up on SPL Cluster for registration parameter exploration
- ChangerTracker used to detect change between hippocampus of State0 and State1 of first vervet subject.
- MRIBiasCorrection Module parameter exploration being set up in GWE of SPL cluster.
- Working with Xioadong to adapt SkullStripper Module for Vervet Images
- Explore use of ACPC align prior to rigid registration.
- NA-MIC NCBC Collaboration: Measuring alcohol and stress interaction
- EM Segment project by Sylvain Jaume and Nicolas Rannou
- Tustison N., Gee J. "N4ITK: Nick's N3 ITK Implementation For MRI Bias Field Correction" InsightJournal, 2009 January - June,