NA-MIC/Projects/Collaboration/Non-rigid image registration
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < NA-MIC < Projects < Collaboration < Non-rigid image registration
- Gary Christensen, Iowa
- Paul Song, Iowa
- Cheng Zhang, Iowa
- Ying Wei, Iowa
- Kate Raising, Iowa
- Bill Hoffman
- Will Schroeder, Kitware (license issues)
- Jim Miller
- Luis Ibanez, Kitware
To develop applications for image registration that can be distributed easily to other sites.
Our plan for the project week is to
- Convert the SICLE image registration algorithm to use ITK.
- Use CPack to package the sicle.exe program.
- Setup and use a DART Dashboard at Iowa.
- Select a license for software.
- Compare and contrast the execution speed and memory requirements of the ITK sicle.exe with original lereg2.exe.
- Investigate integration of wxWidgets with ITK and VTK.
- Compare and contrast the performance of Kwwidgets and wxWidgets
- Started taking apart our existing SICLE implementation and reorganizing classes. The code base is in need of renovation.
- CDash has been set up.
- Discussed licensing issues - need final decision.
- Discussed performance issues involving porting our code to use ITK - particularly memory issues involved with strided images (complex conjugate symmetry).
- Learned more about CMake and CPack.