Back to NA-MIC_Collaborations
Our objective is to create C++ API and XML representation of an extensible scene description language for medical imaging, including volumes, models, fiducials, and transformations.
- Slicer3 MRML architecture has been created as a part of the overall Slicer3 architecture
- A set of C++ MRML scene and node classes has been created. A complete MRML API documentation can be found in
- A set of node classes representing medical image data types and their visualization has been created: MRML Nodes list
- Implemented MRML Events and Observer mechanisms allowing the propagation of changes to MRML nodes and to the external observers: MRML Events and Observers
- Implemented XML read/write mechanism for saving and restoring MRML scenes.
- Created Undo/Redo mechanism internal to MRML scene Undo/Redo mechanism
- Created Scene Snapshot mechanism allowing for storing and restoring the desired scene states. Scene Snapshots are stored with scene XML files.
Isomics: Yarmakovich, Pieper
BWH: Nicole Aucoin
- The classes have been included in the Slicer3 Subversion repositories:
svn co http://www.na-mic.org/svn/Slicer3/trunk Slicer3