From NAMIC Wiki
Home < NEU-Medical-Physics-Seminar
- To understand the state of art in Image Guided Therapy and its supporting research facilities at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
- To understand the role of open source software and hardware in medical robotics
- To understand the role of biomedical engineer and medical physicist in its multi-discplinary team science
- Surgical Planning Laboratory, ASB L1-050, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02468
- 4:00-6:00pm, April 5, 2012
- Meet Nobuhiko Hata at 355pm, near Au Bon Pain at 75 Francis Street entrance of BWH
AMIGO visit and medical check
- the lecture includes an optional visit to the AMIGO operating room.
- those who intend to visit the room has to fill out the medical form , and send it to Nobuhiko Hata (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5pm on Apr 3rd.
- 4:00p-4:15p: Tour
- 4:15p-5:15p: Lecture and hands-on navigation demonstration
- 5:15p-5:45p: (optional) AMIGO tour