From NAMIC Wiki
Home < OpenIGTLink < Discussion
- [IGTL]Broadcasting (The Open IGT Link Library)
- [Slicer]Fix problem in transform matrix
Project Week 2008 @ MIT
- The main page for this project is 2008_Summer_Project_Week
- Junichi Tokuda
- Haiying Liu
Open IGT Link -- new requirements
- requirements for new software
- BrainLab VVLink
Slicer 3 Open IGT Link Module -- What is next?
- Outgoing data via MRML
- GUI Interface Design
- API Design to use OpenIGTLink module from other modules
Discussion page about new commands based on version 1 of OpenIGTLink. It is not decided yet, if (parts of) these commands are integrated to one of the next official interface versions.
- What if the application receives hundreds of "position" packets?
Should we have packet types?
-keep only the last (position)
- all important (command)
- high priority (emergency)
- Authentication (other than Unique Name) -- SSL
- Duplicate messages
- What about the check of the header ?? -- by Dr. Gregory Fischer @ WPI