Project Week 2008 Special topic breakout: XNAT Database
1) XNAT Desktop (tutorial and download)
2) XNAT Enterprise
3) XNAT Central
4) Tying into NA-MIC kit
For each item, a progress report and demo will be presented. Then we'll move onto discussion and feedback with the NA-MIC community.
Key questions to be addressed
1) Is the XNAT Desktop prototype aligning with NA-MIC needs?
2) Is the XNAT Enterprise virtual appliance useful to NA-MIC users?
3) What NA-MIC project data would be useful to upload to XNAT Central?
4) Where are my keys?
5) What NA-MIC kit tools should be interoperating with XNAT?
Dan Marcus (WU)
Kevin Archie (WU)
Misha Milchenko (WU)
Tim Olsen (WU)
Randy Gollub (MGH)