Project Week 25/Internationalizing Slicer Modules
Back to Projects List
- Juan Ruiz Alzola (University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain)
- Marilola Afonso (University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain)
Slicer 3D is a widely used application. A new feature including the localization -L10n- and internationalization -i18n- capacities would be used to facilitate users of different languages the use of the Slicer 3D application.
Possible application areas / IDEAS
- Small modules developed as examples for slicer
|25th Project Week||Medical Technology for Sustainable Development||Project Presentation||Project Outcome|
|Objective||Approach and Plan||Progress and Next Steps||Future Work|
Devise an i18n strategy for Slicer.
Before Project Week:
During Project Week:
Background and References
- The Common Locale Data Repository by Unicode
- Research on Internationalization of 3D Slicer. Conference Paper · December 2013. Luping Fang, Zhengjie Wan, Wenye Zeng, Ping Cao. DOI: 10.1109/CSA.2013.115
- A Solution for Developing International Software Based on Unicode. Conference Paper · June 2014. Gao Bo, Qiang Xinjian. DOI: 10.1109/ISDEA.2014.26