Projects/Diffusion/2007 Project Week Contrasting Tractography Measures/Acquisition Parameters
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Projects < Diffusion < 2007 Project Week Contrasting Tractography Measures < Acquisition Parameters
3 Tesla Dataset
- 3 Tesla GE system was used to acquire data (General Electric Medical Systems, Milwaukee, WI)
- We used Echo Planar Imaging (EPI) DTI Tensor acquisiton with double echo option enabled, in order to reduce eddy-current related distortions.
- 8 Channel Head Coil was used to reduce the impact of EPI spatial distortions, and ASSET (Array Spatial Sensitivity Encoding Techniques, GE) with a SENSE-factor (speed-up) of 2 was used.
- Acquisition parameters were as follows: 51 directions with b=700, 8 baseline scans with b=0, TR 17000 ms, TE 78 ms, FOV 24 cm, 144 x 144 encoding steps, 1.7 mm slice thickness. The total scan time for the sequence was 17 minutes.
- 1.5 T Siemens using 8-Channel Coil
- 60 gradient directions, 10 baselines, b = 700.
- TR = 8900 ms, TE = 80 ms, FOV = 256 mm, 2.0 mm voxel size, 2 mm slice thickness, 128 x 128 x 64 matrix size.
- Scan time: 10:32 min
Return to Contrasting Tractography Project Page