Rhesus EM Segmentation
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < Rhesus EM Segmentation
- Use the EM segmentation algorithm in slicer to segment Rhesus images.
- Results from 2007 Project Week
- Followingup on a recommendation by Martin Syner, we have extended the algorithm from the project week to use a lobular parcellation map to automate the splitting of regions. We are calling this Lobulated EM Segmentation (LEMS). We are testing this method on a N=7 subject data set currently and a paper is in preparation.
- LEMS was used to segment 7 subjects imaged in alcohol naive and post induction states. No significant changes in the GM-WM volume ratio was obseved.
- Virginia Tech: Chris Wyatt, Vidya Rajagopalan
- NAMIC: Kilian Pohl
- A tutorial for EMSegment (in Slicer2.X) was developed for non-human primate data. The tutorial and the images are available here