Slicer:Workshops:User Training 101 SPujol
This is a training compendium for neuroimage analysis using 3DSlicer.
This series of courses will teach you how to
- load and view data
- segment data and create 3D models
- perform Diffusion Tensor Imaging and fMRI analysis
For an overview of Slicer, dowload this slideshow
The current version of Slicer that is fully supported is Slicer 2.6.
Please follow the Slicer 2.6 Getting Started instructions to install the version of the Slicer program appropriate to your platform.
For course related questions, please send an e-mail to Sonia Pujol, Ph.D. (spujol at bwh.harvard.edu).
Slicer Additional Resources
- SPL PNL Brain Atlas
- IGT Tutorial Materials
- EMSegmenter for multi-channel data and white matter hyperintensities
- Data Fusion and Registration
- Using 3DSlicer in Astronomy
- How to use Slicer with BIRN
- CT based atlas of the abdomen. This data is organized in analogy to the brain atlas above. The zip archive contains a .txt file with the key for the label values and their anatomical meaning.
- Slicer is being developed by a community of contributors. For more information see the Slicer website.
Back to Training:Main