TWMU Visit 2013
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < TWMU Visit 2013
- Visitor: Group from Tokyo Women's Medical University
- Dr. Hiroshi Iseki
- Mr. Shoichi Akiyama
- Dr. Kiyotaka Iwasaki
- Date: October 27-30 2013
- Venue: SPL (L1-050)
- Host: Dr. Nobuhiko Hata (SNR Director)
Monday, Oct 28, 2013
- 900am: 1249 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02115. Call Yoshimitsu or Hata's phone at the entrance.
- 9:00am-9:30am: Welcome, Hata
- 9:30am-noon: Medical Device course review, 1249 Boylston
- 9:30 - 10:15 General description, summery of Med device development.
- 10:15 - 11:15 Regulation
- 11:15 - noon Academia - Industry partnerships
- Lunch on your own, Remys Fenway Park, http://jerryremys.com/fenway/
- -2:15pm: Medical course review, and syllabus, 1249 Boylston
- 12:45pm 1:30pm - RVL
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm Syllabus
- Leaving to BWH main campus, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115
- 3:00pm-4:00pm: Medical Device Development course. Meet with Harvard Medical School Executive Vice Chairman (Dr. Frederick Schoen, M.D.,Ph.D. @ Medical Records Conference Room)
- 4:00pm Leaving BWH to the hotel.
Tuesday, Oct 29, 2013
- 12:30p-, Lunch at Pru
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: RVL, Pru, Dr. Hata joins
- 3:00pm - Outside meeting
- 4:30-7:00pm: Harbor meeting, Syllabus
Wednesday, Oct 30, 2013
- 2:30pm-4:00pm, @MIT, Nevan Hanumara, MIT 2.75
- 6:00pm-8:00pm: Wrap-up. Dinner. Iwasaki, Hata, Yoshimitsu, Akiyama. Dr. Iseki.
- PF Chang? Japanese? Legal Seafood?
- 8:00pm, Copley Sq. Hotel Bar. Japanese fellows in Boston are welcome.