ICA Tutorial Goals
- To provide hands on experience using the ICA analysis software developed by Vince Calhoun.
- To establish contact between Vince and the local imaging community.
Charlestown Navy Yard, 2nd floor Conference Room 2204 (the usual Brain Map Room) Wednesday February 21, 2007 3:00 PM- 5:00 PM
- Thus far 32 graduate students, research fellows, junior faculty, research assistants and post-doctoral trainees from among the fields of clinical neuroscience (Psychiatry, Psychology, Neurology) as well as Radiology, and Computer Science have registered. For those of you who registered but without Access badges, please check in with Security for instructions.
Preparation for Workshop -- Important Information for all attendees
All attendees are required to complete the following items prior to the workshop. With this large group and small time allotment, there will be no time to trouble shoot or get you missing software or data. You will have to buddy-up with another attendee.
BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP (minimal requirements?)
- Software Installation: MatLab license (if you don't have your own on your laptop go here to download free 30 day demo:?
- Data to Download:?
- Introductory tutorial material?
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 3:00- 4:30 Tutorial
- 4:30 - 5:00 Questions from participants about how to apply this method to their own data