History of NA-MIC Training
The NA-MIC Training Core has been in existence since 2004. Our goal has been to develop, curate, and disseminate training materials for the always evolving NA-MIC software toolkit. This page provides a roadmap to the materials developed by the NA-MIC training core from 2005 to 2014.
All versions of the Slicer software can be downloaded at this Slicer website. This page also provides guidance for which version would be appropriate for your use, and technical support for installation. If you have additional question, please send an email to the slicer mailing lists.
Core 3 investigators have made several datasets available to NA-MIC community: Data Repository
- Slicer4.3 101 page (18 tutorials)
- Slicer4.2 101 page (17 tutorials)
- Slicer4.1 101 page (17 tutorials)
- Slicer3.6 101 page (25 tutorials)
- Slicer3.4 101 page (24 tutorials)
- Slicer3.2 101 page (18 tutorials)
- Slicer2 101 page (11 tutorials)
Back to Training:Main