2012 Summer Project Week:LongitudinalPETCTModule
- University of Heidelberg: Paul Mercea
- SPL: Paul Mercea, Andriy Fedorov, Ron Kikinis
- University of Iowa: Christian Bauer, Reinhard Beichel, Markus Van Tol
We are developing a loadable Slicer module which can be used for analysis of longitudinal PET/CT follow up examination image series. The focus is especially on maximizing the usability of the graphic user interface in order to make the whole process of selection and registeration of (multiple) image series, definition of regions of interests and evaluation of the results as accessible as possible.
1. Defining the constraints for this module (e.g. number of follow up image series, possibility of non PET/CT image support, etc.)
2. Creating and evaluating mockups for the graphic user interface.
3. Implementation of the module based on the results of the previous steps.
Since this project just started we are working on the requirement analysis and are planning to present the mockups at the project week for discussion.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a (please select the appropriate options by noting YES against them below)
- Slicer Module
- Extension -- loadable