From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2008-Project-Week-Welcome
- A big thank you to Donna Kaufman for making the logistics painless.
- We have several breakout rooms for people to spread on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Jackson Room 38-466
- 32-D407 (Down the hall in Stata)
- 32-D507 (Stata)
- The main objective of this week is to accomplish progress with your own project.
- We will cut over to a new version of the SVN on Tuesday, June 24th, at 1pm EDT. Zack Galbreath will provide details.
- Please sign up for slicer mailing lists and the issues tracker while you are here. We can help if there are issues.
- I am happy to help you to use Slicer 3 (at least for those pieces that I know).
- We are beginning to develop documentation and training materials for Slicer3. Its all on the wikis, so please contribute.
- There will be an announcement for a contest for best contributed tutorial sometimes in July. A draft of the page can be found on the NA-MIC wiki.
- Next Project Week in Salt Lake City, Jan 5-9, 2009.
- And now over to Tina who organized the whole meeting (thank you, thank you).