2011 Summer Project Week adapt reg
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2011 Summer Project Week adapt reg
- Georgia Tech: Ivan Kolesov, Yi Gao, and Allen Tannenbaum
- MGH: Gregory Sharp
- Obtain segmentations of a number of organs in the head, neck region.
- Segmentation based on intensity alone is insufficient => does not lead to robust performance
- We require shape information to constrain the problem
- An atlas of organs must be created
- We will explore deformable registration techniques applied to our data
- Also, we will consider possible sparse representations of our imagery to simplify the problem
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a command line module.