2013 Project Week:MobileImageOverlay
- Queen's: Adam Rankin
- Queen's: Tamas Ungi
The goal is to port most of the functions from the PerkStationModule to Slicer 4. Use existing modules from SlicerIGT for a more maintainable design. Take the new mobile image overlay hardware design into account when designing this module for Slicer 4.
- Create the "Image Overlay" module skeleton in Slicer 4.
- Add external monitor display to the module.
- Implement workflow based on the PerkStationModule (Calibration, Planning, Insertion, Validation)
- Explored which existing modules can be used for this workflow
- VolumeResliceDriver - uses input transform to drive the reslice
- IGTWizard - allows multiple modules to be used in sequence as a workflow
- Established proof-of-concept configuration using 3D mouse as a tracker
This work will be delivered as a loadable module, part of a SlicerIGT extension.