2014 Project Week:Hybrid bspline
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Project Week:Hybrid bspline
- Greg Sharp, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Steve Pieper, Isomics
- Nadya Shusharina, Massachusetts General Hospital
- We plan to create a scripted module for deformable image registration. It will use the new registration plugin architecture to interact with Slicer, including selection of fixed and moving images, and selection of landmarks. The user interface of the plugin will match the plastimatch B-spline interface.
- The module will be integrated with Plastimatch and SlicerRT. Interface components will be pure python, while the computation component will be C++.
- An important bug that prevented the UI from appearing was fixed