2014 Project Week:MRMLSceneSpeedUp
From NAMIC Wiki
Home < 2014 Project Week:MRMLSceneSpeedUp
- Kitware: Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
- Queen's University: Andras Lasso
- Isomics: Steve Pieper
- Identify what is the next bottle neck.
- Reduce number of observers associated with MRML nodes?
- Improve internal data structure associated with nodes ?
- Follow-up of last year work.
- Develop a plan for measuring performance.
- Consider places where we could refactor and centralize some work that is being done redundantly by many widgets and modules (e.g. monitoring node modifications).
- Collected stats related to Slicer startup time. See http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Labs/StartupTimeImprovement